Kris Aquino Finally Speaks About Wearing Imelda Marcos' Necklace!



Kris Aquino denied the rumors that she's wearing Imelda's diamond necklace during theAsia-Pacific Economic Cooperation last Novermber 2015.

The issue started when some news sites shared Kris' picture together with Imelda's photo, where it was said that the necklace that Kris is wearing came from the sequestered jewelry collection of Mrs. Marcos.

Jewelries of the Marcoses are supposed to be kept by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.

And since this fake issue is still viral on social media, Kris finally reacted to it through her Instagram account last October 9.

“It seems you don't want me to stay quiet and your trolls want to keep perpetuating lies about me,” she said on her post.

“My friend JC Buendia & my sister Viel both showed me this paulit-ulit na FB post. The necklaces supposedly belonged to Mrs Marcos & I was brazen enough to wear them for the APEC DINNER. Duh? The necklace I wore was made from cubic zirconia & silver- hindi po DIAMONDS, in other words fake sila although Bottega Veneta naman," she added defending herself.

“ENOUGH! And the TRUTH is on my side- including credit card receipts."

“P.S. I have a long standing event for #ARIEL on Tuesday, even if my necklaces aren't appropriate for showing how you can remove more than 100 different types of stains- what the heck, isusuot ko na sila, after all I paid for them w/ hard earned, tax paid income. And hindi ko na problema kung yung pagnanakaw ng iba trip nilang ibintang/pagtakpan using me. To be perfectly clear, I'm not referring to Mrs. Marcos," Kris said.

At the end, the Queen of All Media warned all who make fake issues against her.

"So this is FAIR WARNING- stop lying about me if you don't want your rotting skeletons unearthed. #IAMBACK."

Presidential Commission on Good Government (PCGG) also gave his reaction way back December 2015.

PCGG commissioner Andrew de Castro said, “It’s impossible to have been taken from the Central Bank vault and returned just in time for our appraisal the week after.”

And with regards to the necklace that Kris wore, “It looks completely different.”


Source: Balitangpinas


Loading...
Kris Aquino Finally Speaks About Wearing Imelda Marcos' Necklace! Kris Aquino Finally Speaks About Wearing Imelda Marcos' Necklace! Reviewed by TrendingPH on 6:48 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Random Post

Powered by Blogger.